- In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that HDH Institution (hereinafter owner of the website) CIF: B02638104, is the owner of the domain https://hdhinstitution.eu. Its registered office is at Doctor Fleming 31- 10 planta , 28036, MADRID. Contact phone: +34 91 198 7553
- HDH Institution. As the person in charge of this website, it assumes the commitment to process the information of users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
- This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
- This legal notice contemplates the general and, where appropriate, specific conditions that regulate access and use of the website.
- This website is designed to publicize and make available to the public (hereinafter the user) who accesses the domain https://hdhinstitution.eu. (hereinafter website) information, data, products and services (hereinafter content).
- The person who accesses this website acquires the status of User of the same. This implies knowledge and acceptance of the general conditions and, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate their access and use. We recommend regular access to the conditions of use to know the changes, modifications and updates that may occur.
- The website includes texts, graphics, images, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and software included in it, whether or not they are subject to intellectual property.
Access to the website is free, without prior authorization, subscription or registration, except for specific content and services in which the User’s subscription or registration is necessary and is thus determined in the general or specific conditions.
- The service provided is for an indefinite period. The website is committed to maintaining the quality and accuracy of the content and use to the best of its ability. However, this does not imply any obligation regarding the quality, accuracy of the content and speed of access by the owner of the website. The owner reserves the right to modify or update the access conditions or suspend access to the website, or part of the website without prior notice.
- Users who access agree at all times not to access the website and its contents in a manner contrary to that established and / or for illegal purposes, harmful to the rights and freedoms of third parties, or that may damage, deteriorate, saturate or slow down the website, to the detriment of the owner of the website or third-party users.
- The personal data communicated by the user to the website can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the website, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
- The owner of the website is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as the content it houses. By way of example, information, messages, graphics, sound and image files, photographs, recordings, computer programs, databases, know-how technology, trademarks, distinctive signs, logos and in general any kind of creation or accessible material that is their property, as well as the website itself.
- Content, services and information, owned by third parties, whose rights are also protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property may also be accessible on the website.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to the email of the website email@example.com indicating :
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the website cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein even if they put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
- Access to the contents by the User will be under his / her full responsibility, and any negative consequence derived directly or indirectly from the access, be it physical, logical, moral or personal, cannot be passed on to the owner.
- The contents are intended to inform and publicize the activities, products and services provided and are for guidance only.
- The owner of the website may modify the contents, as well as delete and change these within the website, such as the way it is accessed, in order to improve their quality or correct errors and trying at all times to minimize the consequences negative that these changes may cause to the Users.
- Any use of the website or its contents must be exclusively private. Any other use that involves the copying, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action of all or part of the contents of the website, as well as of the same, is reserved for the owner of the website, so that no User may carry out these actions for other purposes without the prior written authorization of the owner of the website.
- The use of the contents to promote, contract or disseminate publicity or information of their own or of third parties is not allowed without the authorization of the owner of the website or to send advertising or information using the services or information that are made available to them. Users, regardless of whether the use is free or not.
- The links or hyperlinks that third parties incorporate in their Web pages, directed to this Web site, will be for the opening of the complete Web site and from the home page (home), not being able to express, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications , nor incur in unfair or illegal actions against the owner of the website.
- The owner of the website exercises control mechanisms over the quality of the links (links) that are incorporated into the website, however, it cannot be held responsible for their reliability and speed, it does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor of the content or services that the User can access through these links, or the proper functioning of third-party websites.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
About our newsletter
- If once you are registered in our newsletter you do not want to continue receiving them, you can unsubscribe through the application or you can notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your subscription, with the possibility of re-registering when you wish.
- We use social networks as a means of communication and promotion of our products and services. In no case do we use the data for non-permitted purposes. This company is not responsible for the content, comments, opinions or information, its own or that of third parties, that users publish in our accounts created on Facebook, Twitter, etc. You can use our content for lawful purposes, as long as you mention its origin or author. Keep in mind that the use of social networks is subject to the privacy policies of each of them. For more information:
For any controversy that may arise from the use of the website or the content subject to these conditions, the parties submit to the competent Courts and Tribunals.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the website, please go to email@example.com